3 Ingredient Biscuits
2 Cups self-rising flour, plus more for work surface
1/2 Cup Butter
Let’s Get Started:
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, and butter. Cut the butter in until it looks like coarse crumbs
- Stir in the milk and mix together until the mixture is just moist and begins to take on a “doughy” look.
- The dough will be sticky. Dust your work surface with additional flour. Turn the dough out onto the floured surface. Gently fold each side toward the center. Picking up the dough and dusting the work surface with additional flour. Return the dough to the floured surface and fold each side towards the center again.
- Turn the dough over and press it out to a 1-inch thickness. Cut out biscuits, using a 2-inch round cookie cutter.
- Bake in oven 10-15 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Brush hot biscuits with butter before serving.