Moist Juicy Baked Chicken Breast
I love chicken breast. But the only problem I had was how to get it moist and juicy. After doing a little reading and studying, I’ve found this method works the best.
1. Brine solution allows the meat it to soak up the moisture from the water.
- Create a brine solution by mixing 4 cups of water with 3 tablespoons of salt. Soak thawed chicken breast in this solution for one hour prior to cooking.
- Place frozen chicken breast in brine solution and place in refrigerator overnight to thaw. Rinse chicken breast thoroughly and season to taste.
2. Rinse chicken thoroughly
3. Pound the meat so it thins out a bit.
4. Season to taste. (Tip: add onion, garlic, or fresh herbs)
5. Place chicken breast in foil and loosly close the foil. Place foil in a baking dish.
6. Bake in 400 degree oven for about 35 Minutes or until chicken is done.
When baking, take care to not bake too long as this dries out the meat.
How do you get moist juicy chicken breast? Share your tips.
Posted under Dinner, Lunch, Recipes by admin